Maggie joined MacMillan Scholz & Mark’s insurance defense practice group in 2023. She earned her B.A. with honors from the University of Pittsburgh, and taught high school English for four years before embarking on a legal career. Maggie graduated from Lewis & Clark law school with honors and worked primarily representing plaintiffs in personal injury litigation before joining MSM. Maggie has used her analytical mind and natural curiosity to represent clients in the Portland area, and is excited now to offer her skills to companies and individuals in need of civil defense. She prides herself on her compassion for clients and her ability to build productive relationships during stressful situations.
- University of Pittsburgh, Cum Laude
- Lewis and Clark Law School, Cum Laude
- Member, Oregon State Bar Association
- Member, Oregon Association of Defense Council
- Member, Multnomah County Bar Association
- Member, Oregon Trial Lawyers Assocation