MacMillan, Scholz & Marks, LLC, Portland, OR
Established Portland, Oregon law firm specializing in insurance defense seeking an entry to mid-level associate attorney with 2–5 years practical experience in civil litigation to complete our insurance defense team.
To learn more about our firm, please visit our website: https://msmlegal.com/
We’re looking for a team member who…
- Is hard working and responsive
- Exercises good judgment
- Has excellent research, organizational and writing skills
- Membership in the Oregon State Bar Association REQUIRED
- Membership in the Washington State Bar Association preferred (or qualification for reciprocity)
- Litigation experience is preferred
Salary is based on experience with flexibility for the right candidate ($85,000 - $105,000/yr DOE).
- Medical, dental and vision following a 30 day waiting period
- 401k (w/ discretionary matching) and pension profit sharing plan eligibility after 1 yearof service
- We offer PLF coverage, State Bar Membership dues and CLE costs
- PTO on an accrual basis with a schedule for increasing vacation days based on yearsof service
Office hours are 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
This is a hybrid in-office/remote position to start. We require a minimum of 2 days/week in office while training and are open to discussion on the hybrid schedule beyond that.
MSM is currently located in downtown Portland, but we will be relocating to John’s Landing by December 1st.
The deadline to apply for this position is Monday, October 9, 2023.
To be considered, interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and law school transcript to: email@example.com. Be sure to include your contact information and times of availability.
MSM Legal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, military service obligations or other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.