MacMillan, Scholz & Marks, P.C. is pleased to report that partner Christine Reinert was selected as a Rising Star in the state of Oregon by Super Lawyers Magazine for the fourth year in a row. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. To be eligible, the attorney must be 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Christine was selected as a Rising Star in the area of Construction Litigation.
- Megan Ferris Included Once Again on Rising Stars List
- Defense Verdict in Subrogation Fire Case
- “At What Cost?” by Megan Ferris and Kristin Tannler, featured in CLM Construction Claims Magazine (Winter 2018)
- Favorable Outcome For Funeral Home Client
- Kristin Tannler Named to 2018 Oregon Super Lawyers Rising Stars List