Insurance defense litigation, both personal and commercial, and construction defect law constitute the bulk of Bob’s practice. Business liability consultation, intellectual and real property, and other civil litigation make up the remainder. Bob began practicing in 1977 and shortly thereafter joined with Rod MacMillan, who recently retired. Bob has extensive trial experience and also acts as an arbitrator in civil cases.
- Lewis and Clark Law School, J.D., 1977
- Northwestern University, B.A., 1973, double major, music history and German
- Member, Oregon State Bar Association
- Member, Multnomah County Bar Association
- Member, Oregon Association of Defense Counsel (OADC)
- Member, DRI, the national organization of defense trial lawyers and corporate counsel
- United States District Court, District of Oregon