Chris began practicing law in 1983 and was focused on civil litigation in Oregon courts, primarily defending claims of personal injury, uninsured/underinsured motorist, property damage, product liability, premises liability, and insurance coverage. Chris has tried dozens of cases throughout the state of Oregon. He retired in January of 2020.
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D., 1983
- University of Washington, B.A., History, 1979
- Member, Oregon State Bar Association
- Admitted, United States District Court for the District of Oregon
- Member, Oregon Association of Defense Counsel (OADC)
- Member, Multnomah County Bar Association