Jaimie has been a practicing attorney in the Portland metro area since 2012. Prior to joining MacMillan, Scholz & Marks LLC, Jaimie worked for a Seattle-based firm focusing on mortgage and lending litigation. Prior to that, Jaimie worked with Stuart M. Brown, a highly regarded Portland Litigator; focusing predominantly on business and commercial litigation. Though born in Oregon and a proud University of Oregon alumnus, Jaimie worked in Paris for 3 years at the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development prior to moving to London for law school.
Jaimie is a very active member of the legal community. Before aging out, she served for many years on the Executive Committee of the Oregon New Lawyers Division of the Oregon State Bar. She was selected as the 2017 Volunteer of the Year and her groundbreaking 5 part CLE series entitled “Uncommonly Discussed Veterans Issues” was named the 2017 Project of the Year. Jaimie was the 2018 Chair of the Military & Veterans Law Section of the Oregon State Bar. More recently, Jaimie served as the Co-Chair of the Multnomah Bar Association’s Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Ambassadors sub-committee and as an At Large Member of the Executive Committee of the Military & Veterans Law Section. Currently, she is the Chair of the Women in Law Affinity Group of the Oregon Association of Defense Counsel, an Emerge Oregon 2021 alumnus, and the Mayor of King City, Oregon.
- BPP Law School, London, England, Bar Vocational Course, 2008
- London Metropolitan University, London, England, GDL/Common Professional Examination, 2005
- University of Oregon, B.A. French (Hons.), Anthropology, 2000
- Member, Oregon State Bar Association
- Member, Multnomah County Bar Association
- Member, Oregon Women Lawyers
- Member, Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
- Member, United States District Court, District of Oregon
- Member, The Honorable Society of the Inner Temple
- Non-Active Member, The Bar Council of England & Wales
- Executive Committee Member, Military & Veterans Law Section
- Vice-Chair, Women In Law Affinity Group, ODAC (2021-2023)
- Co-Chair, Ambassador Subcommittee, MBA Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Committee
“How It Started, How It’s Going: The Steady March of Gender Equality” The Verdict magazine (2021 - Issue 4)
U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® recently revealed their 2021 “Best Law Firms” rankings. We’re pleased to share that MacMillan, Scholz & Marks earned a Tier 2 designation in the Portland, Oregon area for both construction litigation and commercial...
Five of our shareholders are named to the Best Lawyers in America, list.