Sheridan Rueter obtained her bachelor’s degree from Skidmore College and her law degree from the University of Washington. She joined MacMillan, Scholz & Marks as an associate in 2019. Her practice focuses on civil litigation in Oregon, with a particular emphasis on bodily injury and property damage defense and insurance coverage disputes. Before joining MacMillan, Scholz & Marks, Sheridan practiced immigration law with non-profits in Portland. Sheridan is a Portland native and prior to law school she served as a Peace Corps volunteer in Peru from 2009 to 2011.
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington. Graduated 2015, cum laude.
- Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, New York. Graduated 2009, cum laude.
- Member, Oregon State Bar Association
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, Multnomah County Bar Association