Our attorneys have well over 100 years of combined experience in defending a broad range of cases on behalf of insurance companies and their insureds in state and federal courts in Oregon and Washington, and in Idaho. We have extensive background in defense of first-party claims, including uninsured motorist claims, personal injury protection claims and bad faith claims such as those arising from arson, fraud, PIP, theft, construction, commercial coverage and automobile accidents.
We also have extensive experience with third-party defense. We’ve handled almost every conceivable type of bodily injury case, ranging from wrongful death and paraplegia suits to low impact rear-end automobile accidents.
The types of cases our attorneys have defended include:
- All types of car and truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Airplane accidents
- Employment Law (wrongful termination, family leave, disability discrimination, race discrimination, gender discrimination, employment contract disputes).
- Product defects
- Industrial accidents
- Food-borne illness
- Sexual molestation
- Land Use and Property line disputes
- Defamation, slander, and libel
- Assault and battery
- False arrest/Shopkeeper Liability
- Fire and explosion
- Premises Liability
- Sports and Recreational Accidents
- Timber trespass
- Professional Liability Defense
- Defense of Municipalities
- Dog Bites