John has focused his civil litigation practice in the areas of construction defect, product liability, personal injury defense and subrogation. He practices in the states of Oregon and Washington. Since first joining MacMillan, Scholz & Marks as a legal clerk in 1994, he has worked on and tried a broad array of cases, ranging from personal injury/automobile accidents to multi-party, multi-million dollar construction defect claims, and from boundary disputes to product claims.
- Lewis & Clark Northwestern School of Law, J.D., 1997
- University of California, San Diego, B.A., Psychology, 1993
- Member, Oregon State Bar Association
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, Multnomah Bar Association
- Member, Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
- Admitted, United States District Court for the District of Oregon