Eric joined MacMillan, Scholz & Marks in 2001. He became a shareholder in 2009. Eric’s practice focuses on civil litigation with a particular emphasis on subrogation. Eric has extensive experience representing clients in all kinds of subrogation matters, and is a frequent speaker on subrogation-related topics. Prior to joining MacMillan Scholz & Marks, P.C., Eric clerked at a collections firm and a mid-size insurance defense firm in Chicago, Illinois.
- Indiana University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2001
- Colorado State University, B.A., English, 1997
- Member, Oregon State Bar Association
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, Multnomah County Bar Association
- Admitted, United States District Court, District of Oregon
- Member, National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP)